Mid-Year Meeting 2020 Recap: FCICA Shares a Summary of its First Virtual Meeting
Mid-Year Meeting Success. FCICA shares a summary of its first virtual Mid-Year Meeting.
FCICA is excited to share a summary of the Mid-Year Meeting 2020, FCICA: Connecting the Flooring Community. Be sure to link to participating associate members to learn more.
- Prevent Concrete Moisture from Ruining Your Next Job, Presented by Heather Ruhl, Training Program Manager, H.B. Fuller
- Educational Session: Managing Jobsite Risks, Presented by Don Styka, CIM, Director of Field Services, Tarkett and Mike Pigeon, CIM, Operations Manager/Vice President, Floor Connection
- Faster, Safer, Easier – All Things Flooring, Presented by Bill Marshall, VP of Sales and Marketing, Makinex Construction Products
- Educational Session: COVID 19 and Contractor Liability Issues, Presented by Sloan Bailey, Esq. and Paul Pfeilschiefter, Esq., Bailey Law Partners, LLP, FCICA legal counsel
- We're Not Afraid of The Deep End - NC 890 HYDROPATCH 100% RH Patching Compound, Presented by Jim Muggleton, Uzin Classic Product Manager and Petras Kruopys, Head of R&D and QC, Uzin Utz North America
- Today's Mortar Technology Designed to Simplify and Consolidate Product Selection, Presented by Brian Pistulka, Product Manager, Tile and Stone Installation System, MAPEI Corporation
- Educational Session: Distribution Challenges During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Presented by Bill Mabeus, Executive VP of Fishman Flooring Solutions
- Educational Session: Basic Chemistry of Adhesives, Presented by Jeff Johnson, FCIS Product Manager, MAPEI Corporation
- Adjusting to the New Norm. Are You Prepared? Presented by Seth Pevarnik, Director of Technical Services, ARDEX Americas
- RFMS Mobility and YOU, Presented by Rahul Karadi, Client Success Manager, RFMS, Inc.
- Concrete – What’s in it? Presented by David Seland, Founder and Principal, ISE Logik Industries
- Sunbelt Rentals – Grow Your Business, Presented by Ron Bridges, Concrete Specialist, Flooring Solutions, Sunbelt Rentals
- Innovative Solutions for Subfloor Prep & Repair, Presented by Brett Hall, Specialty Product Sales Manager, Maxxon Corporation
- Intro to Bostik: Innovative Flooring Solutions, Presented by Ray Junkin, Regional Manager, Adam Abell, Market Manager and Jake Stadler, Market Manager, Bostik
- Educational session: ASTM F3311 The Mat Bond Evaluation, Presented by Kevin Phillips, Director of Technical Services at Novalis Innovative Flooring.
- Providing technical education, business support and industry expert networking.
- Delivering skills and knowledge to enhance the professionalism of commercial flooring contractors.
- Promoting the advancement and continuous development of Certified Installation Managers (CIM).
FCICA, the Floor Covering Installation Contractors Association, a nonprofit trade organization formed in 1982 and headquarted in Glen Ellyn, IL, is the resource for premier commercial flooring contractors. FCICA strives to promote the advancement and continuous development of Certified Installation Managers (CIM); provide technical education, business support and industry expert networking; and deliver skills and knowledge to enhance the professionalism of commercial flooring contractors. FCICA is an international association whose contractor members serve the continental U.S. plus Burma and Canada. For more information about FCICA visit www.fcica.com or contact us at 630.672.3702.
Media Contact : Catherine Church, FCICA Executive Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Links : https://www.fcica.com/mid-year-meeting/