FCICA Shares a May Virtual Meeting 2022 Summary
FCICA held its second May Virtual Meeting, May 17 - 18, 2022. The event featured an insightful opening keynote and 5 educational sessions from industry leaders and experts. Over 130 persons registered to participate in this free 2-day virtual event. Registration was open to all, regardless of membership status.
Day 1 kicked off with a welcome from CJ Church, FCICA Executive Director and the opening keynote 'Growing the Commercial Flooring Business Over the Next 3-5 Years' from Whitney Welch, RID, IIDA, Vice President Commercial Sales, Daltile Corporation. The full event schedule included:
- The Nature of LVT and How That Relates to Adhesive Selection presented by Jeff Johnson, FCIS Business Manager, MAPEI Corporation
- A Forensic Analysis of What Went Wrong with a High Moisture Resistant Installation System presented by Kenneth Jones, CFO and Senior Flooring Inspector/Consultant, Residential & Commercial Properties, CCI Flooring Inspections Division
- How to be Involved in FCEF as a Flooring Contractor presented by Jim Aaron, Executive Director, Floor Covering Education Foundation
- Risk Management and Safety: Tips, Reminders, Resources presented by Ken Deason, ALMI, ACS, HIA, Account Executive, Federated Insurance
- 2022 Floor Trends presented by Tanja Kern, Associate Publisher and Editorial Director, Floor Trends and Floor Covering Installer
- Working with a General Contractor and Handling Change Orders presented by Rod Von Busch, CIM, Vice President of Operations, CDI Floors
Wednesday's sessions concluded with a Virtual Meet Up in place of the regularly held monthly Member Meet Up. FCICA was pleased to facilitate this educational event as part of its mission. A sincere thank you to all the presenters, donors, attendees and education sponsor, Synergy Flooring. FCICA is grateful for your support.
Media Contact : Catherine Church | email@example.com
Related Links : https://www.fcica.com/may-virtual-meeting-2022/